Lunch on the Run
Your Go-to for To-go
The Esselon Coffee Bar
Buy your beans online
How fresh are your beans?
Photos by Stefano Secchia Photography
More about Esselon
Independently owned and operated, Esselon was founded in June 2006 and has grown from an award winning cafe, to a retail and wholesale provider of fresh-roasted artisan coffees, fine teas, and coffee equipment, coffee and accessories. Both our cafe staff, and our roasting crew, are highly committed to quality, consistency, and friendly attentive service.
Esselon coffees are hand-roasted twice a week, on site, to ensure freshness and quality of our coffees. Please see our Coffee page for more details on our artisan roasting process.
Esselon is committed to economic and environmental sustainability through our support and collaboration with CISA and local farmers and the purchase of CO-OP green coffee beans. We strive to increase and strengthen relationships with local and organic farmers to provide for our cafe menus. Please see our Local Hero page for a list of local farmers and business that we frequent. By purchasing from local distributors Esselon helps maintain the green initiative and reduces our carbon footprint.
Esselon is also a distributor of Bunn, Fetco, Bodum, Pacific Soy, CDN Timers, and Entner Stuart premium syrups.
Member, Northampton Chamber of Commerce. Click here to explore Northampton, MA
- Take-out call 413-585-1515
- Specials are prepared fresh daily
- Many ingredients from local and organic farmers
- Seasonal specialties like ice cream
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly menu options
- Kids menu options
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Artisan roasted coffees roasted on-site
- Wine menu and a great beer selection
- Pastries, baked goods, sandwiches
- Live music on a regular basis